Custom Tow Bar

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Custom Tow Bar
From: "Mark \(Stickerman\) Dent" <mark@dealermats.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 08:13:23 -0500
My dad is retired Military  and always  looking for things to do. He built a
custom tow bar  for his 69 2000, it  fits on the Frame Brackets that hold the
sway bar.  It will fit any year.   His is complete, I did not know if there
would be interest in building more.  You don't have to remove the bumper,
ideal to tow  a broken down car  or parts car, Saves the Hassle of Renting a
Dolly from U  Haul  and small enough to fit in a van or Truck, all you need is
a vehicle with a 2 inch Ball. Nothing To Remove  from your Roadster,   should
have Pics soon,  any Interest?  ( $225 Deliverd to Closest Greyhound station)
or $175 Picked up in Charlotte NC   Lower 48 states Only

Mark
Phoenix Maryland
64 1500 (Bone Stock) 67 1600 (Sleeper)
www.datsunroadsters.com

Participate in Democracy.

"In the end, we will not so much remember the words of our enemies,
but the silence of our friends."  Martin Luther King, Jr.