Hey Jacksonville/Florida guys

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Hey Jacksonville/Florida guys
From: "Greg Hare" <ghare@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 20:02:49 -0500
Im supposed to be picking up my new project Saturday afternoon (68 2000).
No brakes, so no driving it, therefore mostly boring, but if anyone would
like to tool over and see Floridas latest Roadster let me know, you can
watch us put it on a trailer for the drive back to Gainesville. Otherwise
Ill see you at Daytona for the Turkey Rod Run.

Man I cant wait! I got a fine Gary Boone Dizzy on the way and a bunch o
brake parts just itching to go on it. Enjoy the ride indeed!

---