Hi Everybody! - new guy w/ wheel question

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hi Everybody! - new guy w/ wheel question
From: j bush <jeremiahdbush@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 06:19:54 -0800 (PST)
Hi, I'm new to the list.  I recently purchased a 1967 1600.  I want to
change the wheels to the 1981-1983 280zx 6-spoke wheels (14"x6") as
seen on http://www.311s.org/tech/wheels/wheelsfaq.html

I was wondering if anyone has any information on this conversion.  I
was also thinking about the "swastika" wheels (1982-1983 280zx turbo
15"x6").  Any and all information would be helpful.  I am espescially
interested in any modifications necessary to the car and/or wheels and
any problems that might be experienced.  If anyone has a picture of
what these look like on a roadster I would be extremely grateful.
Thanks.

Jeremiah D. Bush
Casper, Wyoming