Thanks - WATKIN'S GLEN Vintage festival

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thanks - WATKIN'S GLEN Vintage festival
From: linob@sentex.net
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 10:38:20 -0500
Hi Roadster List,

I'm not sure if Crawford Griffith subscribes to this list ... if anyone in the
Roadster community knows him, please pass this along.

I just wanted to publically thank him and all the others involved in putting
together the Roadster gathering at the Watkin's Glen Vintage festival.

I was fortunate enough to be awarded the "People Choice Award".  Last night in
the mail, I recieved a beautiful plaque... a very nice momento of the event.
It's especially significant seeing as I didn't have any of my roadsters
there ... I had my 240Z convertible (which is a Datsun Roadster of sorts) and
was still welcomed and well recieved.

Many thanks to all that were involved with the event and for the wonderful
trophy. If you've never been,
it's a great week-end of automotive festivities - you should plan on attending
next year's event. Also, if anyone did attend and
posted photos, please direct us to your web site for all to view.

Lino Baggio

SRL-00016 - some assembly required
'68 1600