Re: electric fans

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: electric fans
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 10:43:49 -0500
I have a 9" SPAL puller on there now, thermostatically triggered at 190
degrees.

Over the summer I found it to be less airflow and slower to cool down
than ideal.

I have a 14" SPAL puller teed up to install over the winter.

BTW, a 14" SPAL does fit inside the stock shroud -- if you want to leave
it on.

- Bob Mann '68 2000 Solex