Datsun roadsters represented!!!

To: <Datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Datsun roadsters represented!!!
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 17:35:55 -0600
Hey all!

Just got back from watching the movie "The Incredibles"...    Someone on here
said to check out the trailer for Datsun roadsters...   now, without a shadow
of doubt, I can say, go watch the movie!!   There are Datsuns throughout the
whole movie!!!    My kids loved the movie and asked if we could go see it
again tomorrow too!  :)    I would consider it, if nothing more than to get an
accurate Datsun count!!    Whomever we have in Pixar, I would like to thank
for bringing our beloved cars to the big screen with a great movie!

Eric
Troy, IL
www.wycroc.org