RE: Datsun roadsters represented!!! (OT)

To: "'Eric Frisbee'" <efrisbee@charter.net>, <Datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Datsun roadsters represented!!! (OT)
From: "Brad Lustig" <bradlustig@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 22:21:27 -0500
Sorry for the OT content
The Incredibles is definitely on my "want to watch" list.  As for another
movie with some cool cars (no Datsuns, though) go see "Ray"  Just saw that
Saturday night.  What an amazing movie!  Jamie Foxx played Ray Charles
perfectly.  There were several times I forgot I was even watching a movie.
I highly recommend it!
Brad

Eric wrote.....

Hey all!

Just got back from watching the movie "The Incredibles"...    Someone on
here
said to check out the trailer for Datsun roadsters...   now, without a
shadow
of doubt, I can say, go watch the movie!!   There are Datsuns throughout the
whole movie!!!    My kids loved the movie and asked if we could go see it
again tomorrow too!  :)    I would consider it, if nothing more than to get
an
accurate Datsun count!!    Whomever we have in Pixar, I would like to thank
for bringing our beloved cars to the big screen with a great movie!

Eric
Troy, IL
www.wycroc.org