RE: Looking for hardtop comments & opinions - Part II

To: "'Datsun Roadsters list'" <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Looking for hardtop comments & opinions - Part II
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:14:35 -0800
Thanks for the additional info. After a number of responses, I decided I
would just work on getting the softtop working correctly, and ordered an EI
Dizzy from Mr. Boone. (Wet 'n' driving vs dry in the driveway. <g>)

Then I got a couple hardtop offers: one free if I pay for shipping; one w/in
driving distance for cheap. I'm going to figure out which one to go for, and
let Sid grab the other.

Cheers.

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -