WAY OT-- And now for something completely different.

To: "'Datsun Roadster Forum'" <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: WAY OT-- And now for something completely different.
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:23:56 -0800
Just delete this posting now if off topic stuff bugs you!!

We just got done putting up pics and video of this years Halloween.  If you
have a fast connection I HIGHLY recommend downloading and viewing the 8meg
video... Irene worked really hard on it and its really amazing.
http://www.madmadscientist.com/galleries/hw2k4/index.htm

Maybe its spending time on things like this is why my car is still not
running???

        Daniel Neuman
        Oakland CA