Re: removing the windshield, etc

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: removing the windshield, etc
From: "lonestar" <lonestar@cmc.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:12:20 -0800
> two questions - to remove the windshield it looks like there are two
> bolts on each side inside the door jamb?

Also, two nuts under the dash hold the bottom of the frame and the
weatherstripping to the body.

>  take the crash pad off, remove the gages, and remove?
> anything else i need to know?

The dash is also secured to the radio console. Once I had mine free,
I pulled the dash out far enough to expose the wiring from the top,
supported the dash with the help of a friend and labeled wires as I
removed them. Sure makes it easier when it goes back in...

-- lonestar