Roadster article in Florida Auto News

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Roadster article in Florida Auto News
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:13:36 -0800
A little while back I was contacted by Rusty Turner, the Editor in Chief of
this monthly newspaper, to see if he could reprint my roadster history
article. I told him "Sure" and yesterday I received several copies of the
paper. It's got a variety of automotive industry news articles in it. I also
made sure he included a link to the SEROC Web site and Rob Beddington's
Fairlady site.

It doesn't look like they have a Web site of their own, so I guess the only
way you can see it is if you are in Florida and can find the paper.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org

"In Germany they came first for the Communists and I didn't speak up
because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews and I didn't
speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they
came for me--and by that time no one was left to speak up."
 - Martin NiemVller 1892-1984

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]