Re: front lamps

To: "Gary Tew" <garytew@cox.net>, <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: front lamps
From: "mike" <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:15:13 -0600
You can buy replacement "pigtails" with or without the lamp sockets at your
local NAPA, Autozone, etc, parts supply. I re-soldered my ground to the
housing using a little micro torch that is basically a refillable Bic with a
torch tip. You have to get the housing really hot and my 30 watt soldering
pencil wouldn't do it.
Good Luck,
Mike Hudson  '67-1600