Re: Silver roadsters

To: gogineni.alvin@gene.com, datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: Silver roadsters
From: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:25:20 EST
I am on roadsters 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16 (own five right now), and I have
had every stock and otherwise color.  Red is nice for stock, but I  preferred
the Sora Blue.  The pale yellow is too washed out, so I went with  the new
beetle yellow for my 70 2000.  It snaps heads driving down the  road.  You
really
need something that doesn't look like everyone else's  car, and being so low,
something that catches the eye.

Check out my 1500 and 2000 and 1600 on the website _www.wycroc.org_
(http://www.wycroc.org)  and click on THE GANG and scroll  down to Gary
Lasater.  I am
currently working on restoring the earliest 63,  and it is white, similar to
Carl Jaegers.  Will definitely keep it  stock.

Just my chime in on colors.  It's all a matter of taste.  That's  why there
are more than one in the rainbow.

Gary  Lasater
303-840-7172 ext 1
Parker CO 80134