RE: Silver roadsters

To: ghare@bellsouth.net
Subject: RE: Silver roadsters
From: Robert Keen <rekeen@mtu.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 12:12:11 -0500 (EST)
Orange reflector tape is the best, without a doubt!  The fluorescent
blaze orange worn by hiway construction workers and hunters is the
most visible color.

At night, white is the best. (Remember the closing  line on the
Rolling Stones' "Between the Buttons" album - "If you're out on your
bike tonight - wear white."

--Bob Keen
'68 1600 (white)
Chassell, Upper Peninsula, Michigan