followup: pair of low windshield FS in PHX- they run!

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: followup: pair of low windshield FS in PHX- they run!
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 17:24:43 EST
List,

A few weeks ago I posted some info about a pair of low windshield roadster
for sale here locally. (The ones w/ the groovy plaid interior - ala Herb
Tarlek)
At that time they had been sitting and not running... well..... the owner
just informed me that he had someone work some magic w/ them, and  they now
both
start & run quite well.

He's still quite interested in selling them.... any takers ?  See pics at:

http://www.azroc.org/photos/thumbnails.php?album=20

call or eMail Dennis : going2cabo@cox.net
phone: 602-370-6770

Lets save these roadsters before he has to resort to eBay!
Laurie :-)
'70-SPL311
AzROC
Chandler, AZ