Re: Design elements for roadster

To: Alvin Gogineni <gogineni.alvin@gene.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Design elements for roadster
From: Dan Zubkoff <zubkoff@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:44:57 -0700 (PDT)
Alvin, About 8 years ago, there was a roadster owner
named James Doh who did an "after the fact" design
analysis of the Datsun Roadster. He had an AMAZING web
site which reviewed individual design components and
made comparisons to other car designs such as the
Nissan Figaro.

Unfortunately, when James left the roadster
community... so did his website.

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA