Design elements for roadster

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Design elements for roadster
From: Alvin Gogineni <gogineni.alvin@gene.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 15:26:47 -0700
When I was parked next to the Sunbeam Tiger a father and son were checking
the cars out. I heard the kid tell his dad..."I like lines on this one
better" and he pointed to the roadster.

This reminded me how our cars really do have so much character and it's even
more evident when I put a roadster model kit together.

-The jewel-like taillights

-Center rib from hood to trunk lid

-The teardrop shape from front to back

-The way the top of the  rear fender blends in to the door

-chrome trim

-dash elements

Whenever a new car is released someone does a design analysis of the
body/lines...has anyone seen this for the roadster? The kind of drawing that
labels and explains why certain elements were used, influences, etc.