Iron Bottom Report

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Iron Bottom Report
From: "Eric Hankinson" <eric@railpros.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:33:58 -0500
Hello List!

I survived the Iron Bottom and it was a complete kick in the shorts!!  A
link to Ed Pasini's (official "Disorganizer") album is below.  There were at
least a half dozen z cars including Les Canaday in the orange Bondurant car.
I drove the only Datsun Roadster.  This was my first long run after
installing my new T5 manual trans, which replaced the AOD 4-speed, which
replaced the C4 3-speed.  The car performed and handled GREAT!  I highly
recommend this rally to all roadster owners!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2128256154

Eric Hankinson

1969 2000

302 V8