70 2000 in Virginia $1250 today "new" front suspension, comp

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 70 2000 in Virginia $1250 today "new" front suspension, comp
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 11:43:41 -0400
looking to raise some cash TODAY, offering a 70 2000 I have for first $1250.
could possibly help with transport, $250 additional to bring it up into
Connecticut/Massachusetts area. car has been parked for at least 5 years.
bought it from a datsun mechanic I've known for a long time, he says he
heard it run about 5 years ago and it sounded decent. it appears that
shortly before being parked, it had the following new parts installed all
front end: comp swaybar, upper and lower control arms both sides, upper and
lower a-arms both sides, upper and lower balljoints both sides, spindles
both sides, new pair of front konis, new front springs which look like comp
springs to me. engine looks clean under the valve cover. carbs are off but a
set comes with it. decent hardtop on it, softtop frame has unbent front bow,
has harnesses instead of seatbelts...  very cheap I feel at that price
considering just the value of those parts on the car- and it's a decent
restorable car to boot! no title however. will need to go thru a title
service. heck, it might even have a posi rear! first person who lets me know
they want it and sends the funds PayPal gets a heck of a deal. have pictures
available if you're interested, contact me offline.

Craig
mostly roadsters