Solexes for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solexes for sale
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 11:56:55 -0400
along the lines of the cash today thing, reluctantly offering for sale a set
of late style Solexes that I ran on my own personal car, ran great, probably
under 20k miles on them so not worn out shafts.. took them off around 14
years ago when I sold the car shortly after getting married and was planning
to use them again myself. will sell carbs, manifold, linkage setup for $900
or with braided stainless lines and a pressure regulator I ran them with
$1000.  not the average tired out set of Solexes you usually see on eBay for
sale. could really use the bucks TODAY, if the roadster sells first I'll
probably keep these. PayPal works fine for me.

Craig
mostly roadsters
a speedboat too today if I can sell these... must be crazy... heh heh heh