Re: Oil Companies, the Economy and Katrina

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Companies, the Economy and Katrina
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:07:10 -0400
we heard it would be going up 45 cents a gallon tonite so we drove both the
diesel truck and the Saab into town to fill up... in that 20 minutes or so
it had gone up another 15 cents or so, last fill up on diesel I paid $2.44 a
gallon, was $2.81 this afternoon, cheapest unleaded regular was $2.79.. only
needed 8 gallons to top off the truck, was $2.56 a couple towns over but
cheaper to pay the extra 25 cents a gallon than to use 2 gallons to drive
over there and back. puts it right in your face, doesn't it.... roadster
content, shop tells me SPL310-00003 should be painted next tuesday or
wednesday. about time, they've had it about a year and a half...

Craig (in Virginia)