Re: Oil Companies, the Economy and Katrina

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, "C. Halsted"
Subject: Re: Oil Companies, the Economy and Katrina
From: <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:28:20 -0700
Craig, Are you looking for a rear 1500 emblem for that newly painted
Fairlady??, I have a couple of brand new ones in stock right now.
Regards
Gerardo
P.S.  I also experienced the same gas price increase by coincidence when I
filled up the G35 this morning, As I was filling the price went up 20
cents!!  It's over 3 dollars a gallon right now.  I asked the attendant how
that all worked, she said that the oil companies just send them a Fax and
then they increase the prices on the spot based on the oil companies
recommendation.