datsuns and junkyards

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: datsuns and junkyards
From: Eric Johnson <snakeranch2@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 06:49:02 -0800 (PST)
When I feel the urge I go to my local pick a part and
ecology junk yards, gives me inspiration,I think it is
due to  watching sanford and son so much.
 things I notice

Saabs are junk, tons of them, even the 80's high end
turbo convertibles.
Volvo's at least 40.
3 fiats and four mg's, nuff said about those

Bmw full size four doors, oodles of those, parts too
expensive to keep on the road I guess.

Tons of honda, toy and nissan.
z cars, 70-73 are few and far between, late 76 and up
there are lots of them, rarely any S.U  powered z
cars.
I sometimes come across a roadster, they pop up about
once or twice a year and I get them for all they got
depending on what I can use or think I can use. if any
body needs a part for any of the cars listed above get
a round trip to san diego, enjoy the sun and have fun
in our local junk yards

Eric Johnson
Imperial Beach