New Pics

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: New Pics
From: Riaz Abzal <riazabzal@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 10:52:10 -0800 (PST)
Wassup ya'll,

         I've uploaded some new pics that i've had in the camera for quite some
time. Had a couple of pictures of the annual Moscone Center International Show
from november and a few pics on the updated rollbar. The rollbar was originally
painted black, but now has a leather wrap with a 3rd brakelight encased in a
polished stainless steel pipe, much like the one on the yellow SPL. Some of the
pics are not very clear and I apologize. I will post more pics of the rollbar
and the light when I have a chance. Anywho, Here are the links.

  Moscone:
  http://community.webshots.com/album/532384593WKPdOK

  Rollbar:
  http://community.webshots.com/album/532384640kYfcXq