anyone live near Chiloquin or Klamath Falls Oregon?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: anyone live near Chiloquin or Klamath Falls Oregon?
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 06:31:03 -0500
I have a car to pick up or store temporarily and wondered if anyone could
help me out... it's in Chiloquin which is between Crater Lake National Park
and the top of the lake above Klamath Falls.  just over the Oregon border
from northern California, east up off 99. roadster content: the car has a
really nice set of 1500 wheelcovers on it :-)

Thanks-
Craig

   http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4616987922