Remains of an Auto-X - slightly off-subject

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Remains of an Auto-X - slightly off-subject
From: "Gary K. McCormick" <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 15:37:55 -0800 (PST)
Noodling around on Google Earth, I zoomed in on Candlestick Park and
saw what appears to be the traces of a recent autocross event in the
parking lot - rubber traces between stripes that appear to mark the
course. I know that some you folks with Roadsters that actually run are
active auto-xers and thought that this might be of interest.

The coordinates, for you fellow Google Earth nuts, are 37:42:45N
122:23:00W

BTW - these overhead images probably taken on a Saturday afternoon in
the fall, maybe last year, because there is a football game in progress
across the Bay at Berkely Stadium.

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA
'70 2000 - SRL311-13291