35k original mile 69 2000 for sale St. Louis area

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 35k original mile 69 2000 for sale St. Louis area
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:35:29 -0500
I've made a deal with a friend in St. Louis to buy his boat and this
roadster I've known about for a few years. was disassembled to restore, 35k
miles are correct, he bought from a friend's family that had since new. body
not totally roached but not too hot, with a western shell dropped onto it
would become a high dollar car. reasonable price as is or could also provide
a nice 69 body I already have at additional cost. price under 5k with the
spare nice 69 body and obviously a fair ways less if just the 35k mile car
without spare body. contact me offline if interested, would save me one trip
and could just go out and bring the boat back (Glastron-Carlson CVX18 if
anyone's into boats- 300hp, 80mph...) my friend always did have good toys,
used to have a 67.5 2000 until I bought it :-)

Craig