Road Trip, Mt. Shasta

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Road Trip, Mt. Shasta
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 06:48:27 -0500
I've decided to try to make Mt. Shasta this year and hope to see a bunch of
folks I've met before and to meet and make new friends. I have a half year
body in Placerville I need to get picked up and a 411 in Oregon, if I do it
right I can pick both of those up and get to both the roadster and the
all-datsun meets. that's my intention, anyhow. will be bringing out some
items to sell including a rebuilt crate L28 long block, can bring other
heavy stuff if anyone has any requests. also can deliver one or 2 roadsters
to the west coast at the same time if anyone's looking for some of what I
have. possibilities are the prototype 1500 or SPL310-00003, SPL310-00260,any
of a number of real or clone 67.5 2000's, couple race roadsters including
one that raced at the nationals 4 times and alleged to have a lightweight
chassis- was the lightest 2000 race car Bob Sharp ever weighed in including
the "salt-damaged" cars and had to add a bunch of weight to come up to class
weight requirement.. also have a 35k original mile 69 2000 with nice
interior and drivetrain, body so so but with a nice california body
transplanted on it would be a pretty good money car...reasonable. could
bring that on out from St. Louis instead of bringing it back here. anyhow,
those or others, have at least 3 or 4 here ;-)  will be adding a removable
upper deck to my trailer so I can bring 2 either way on the trip. need to
make it pay for itself. contact me offlist if you need any parts brought out
or lust after any of the cars.

Craig