FW: ebay auctions

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: ebay auctions
From: notmgb@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 20:43:38 +0000
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
To: <notmgb@comcast.net>
Cc: <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Subject: ebay auctions
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 07:02:59 +0000

just so you know, if you ever fuck with my items I'm bidding on again, or
try to imply I'm less than honest to the roadster list, I will find you and
rip you a new asshole personally. I know you only bid on the 411 auction to
drive my purchase price up, you laid that shit on the list about the 2L I
bought from Greg at Datsun Dynamics implying that he was not a friend. I
also know you contacted the seller of the car and tried to make me look bad
by telling him I only wanted the wheelcovers. none of your damn business,
and the car turned out to be so nice I'm making plans to get it back here. I
believe I bid on one of your auctions before, most likely you're David
Wilson. I will have you barred from ebay. just for the record- don't EVER
fuck with me again or you may live to regret it. this is my business and
it's none of your fucking business.

Craig Halsted
I don't have to hide behind some shit moniker like you do, you asshole.