RE: One more thing.........

To: "'Les Cannaday'" <les@classicdatsun.com>,
Subject: RE: One more thing.........
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:25:33 -0800
Hey Les,
        Do you think that you will have the new factory style hardtop ready
by say Shasta?  I bet a lot of potential customers would like to see it
then?
Will the hard top be covered in the textured vinyl or will it be smooth so
that we could paint it to match the car??  I vote for the second
one....Though now that we have practical cars I don't know if Irene will
ever let me out in the rain in the roadster......

        Daniel Neuman
        Oakland CA