RE: engine swaps

To: "'Steve Guthrie'" <wildplaces@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: engine swaps
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:19:46 -0800
Steve,

The Ford Zetec has been done (and very nicely!) by Mark Dent (aka Stickerman
on this list and 311s.org). Other common swaps  that people do are the KA-24
and SR20 engines.

This has been discussed quite a bit, so search the list archives plus the
forums (especially Engine Swaps) on 311s.org <http://www.311s.org>.

Welcome back to the looney bin, hehehehehe.....

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA
1966 Datsun 1600 (SPL311-00799)