final on notmgb thing

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: final on notmgb thing
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 18:03:02 -0500
I just found out that my private post to notmgb was sent by him to the list.
I didn't send it, and I apologize for the bad words. sometimes I curse when
I'm really angry and now I guess my secret is out.  evidently he chose not
to post my followup e-mail to him I sent shortly later which read:

I've found out it may be  not.mgb    as opposed to you and your notmgb. if I
have erroneously pegged you as the culprit, I apologize. not cool on my
part. just really tired of what's been going on, won't burden you with it.
not.mgb pushed me from $305 to over $850 on the auction with no intention of
bidding. they contacted the seller and told them I just wanted to destroy
the car and take a few pieces, a total fabrication only intended to cost me
a bunch of money or lose me the car. final straw, I blew my cool. simple
enough but not at all justified. seller luckily realized his bad intentions
and dumped his bid. went back down to 305 and that's what I paid. anyhow,
again I apologize for my mistake.

Craig Halsted

so that's all there is, sorry the list was burdened with it.

Craig