68 2L For Sale (?)

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 68 2L For Sale (?)
From: "Jim Sylvester" <jim.sylvester@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:26:53 -0600
After a lot of thinking, I'm going to sell my '68 2000 and my "regular" car
and getting a Honda S2000.

Before I list the car on e-bay, (which will be within the next 2-3 weeks) I
thought I would check with the list to see if there is any interest.  I'm
also sending a link for some pics.   A few highlights:

New Z therapy SUs

New Tires

New Brake Master

New lower ball joints (new seals in upper ball joints)

All new bushings and dust seals in front suspension

New front brake calibers and pads

New brink hoses

Rebuilt clutch master and slave

New red interior

ALL interior brightwork has been chromed

Top in great shape

Engine rebuild that has very little wear (no chain noise and 150 ftlbs
compression in each cylinder)

Transmission seems fine (no problem, shifts great)

A small amount of surface rust near a rocker panel

A small rust bubble on hood scoop

I'm sure I'm missing something, but that's all that comes to mind at the
moment.

Drop me a note if you're interested in talking more about the car

http://community.webshots.com/user/jimsylvester