Re: Reverse Light Switch - 4 Spd

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Reverse Light Switch - 4 Spd
From: fairladyracing@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 06:14:20 +0000
Mike:

Can you tell us the part number of the switches you tried?
The parts manual we have shows 25310-14600 for the early car, should have the
metal spades to attach the reverse wires to.
Part 32005-21100 supercedes to 32005-K1214, which should be for the later 1600
with the male ended wires attached.
The 2000 shows 32005-21000 which supercedes to 32005-K1014, which should also
have the male ended wires attached.
Bottom line, the switch internal circuit should be open with the plunger out,
closed with the plunger in.

Hope this helps
Dan & Susan

PS: 32005-K1204 is reversed like you describe. BTDT!
From: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>