upcoming events southeast

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: upcoming events southeast
From: James Hoffman <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 09:29:33 -0800 (PST)
Hi guys-

  The Triumph club of GA is having an outing tommorow, I plan on bringing my
roadster, they are also having an outing on April 1 I plan on attending.  Check
out the calendar on www.gatriumph.com.

  May 13 British Car Day Rome GA

  May 20: Big Z car event, Fontana Village near Deal's Gap (or tail of the
dragon), www.zdayzevents.com

  While these events are not Roadster specific our cars would be
enthusiastically welcome at any (with the exception of British Car Day but what
a great event).  Let me know if you'd care to meet up & caravan.

  I forgot to share this: I drove my roadster to the Euro Car Day at the BMW
factory in SC last fall, I had all kinds of people coming up & asking about it.
 One guy left a note looking for parts.  Quite a hoot to get such attention at
a show I'm not even in thats filled with megabuck cars.

  Eric Hoffman
  Alpharetta, GA

Yahoo! Travel
 Find  great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!