35k original mile 69 2000 for sale in St. Louis, also 35k mile

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 35k original mile 69 2000 for sale in St. Louis, also 35k mile
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 07:09:22 -0500
I think I mentioned this one before, car was one owner all it's driven life.
my friend Mark bought it from that owner, his neighbor. disassembled to
restore, all interior out and nice and stored inside, drivetrain out, looks
clean, he said runs great,  body so so, could fix, would make sense with
such a low mileage car to rebody it with a nice shell and would be a top
dollar '69 2000. could buy it there, or I'll be bringing it back here, but I
have a nice 69 body I'd put on it and go for top dollar. just lined up a
good bodyshop to do roadsters for me, will do one after the other so long as
I can cover the $$ each time one is done. plan to keep him busy for a
while...basically my cost $1k/car plus whatever body work is required at a
reasonable rate. price is reasonable on the low mileage 69, contact me
offline if interested. also have a 35k original mile 66 1600 available, nice
car, $3500 as is or $10k with a paint job or $15k detailed out with a paint
job. which is the best deal for you? ;-)   also have a 20k original mile 68
1600 I'd sell, have been offered $1200 just for drivetrain, would take $1500
for the whole car. worth more than that in parts, don't want to strip it out
and that's why I've stored it inside so long, won't take any less though.
contact me offline.. and then there's a couple race cars and a handful of
67.5 2000's and.. and... time to generate some bucks, trying to buy a piece
of property and turn up the wick on my life and business a bit...any
thoughts on raising $450k in a month are appreciated :-)