ebay cars

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: ebay cars
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 07:38:44 -0500
I've started picking up a few more cars on ebay. I'm 672000. if you're
really interested in a car and see me bidding, let me know and I'll stop and
not drive the price up on you. don't have to have them. but I'll be getting
a few cars different places around the country (like the 411SSS's in Oregon)
won't buy unless a "steal" and some I'll offer back to the list, might want
some wheelcovers or a horn button...might be one you were interested in and
didn't catch the auction.. just not looking to make a car more expensive for
someone if they're hot to buy for themselves. if you're bidding and
concerned I might be interested in the car too, e-mail me and I won't bid.
or if I want it so bad I can't help myself, I'll let you know that and we
can figure out where to go from there. it's my business, but I don't have to
have 'em all. the 60x100 will help though  ;-)

Craig

Craig