Re: Drivers door wont open

To: "John Friederich" <j.f@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Drivers door wont open
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 10:33:13 -0500
take off the door handle and window crank, pull handle if you have it, take
off doorpanel and look inside and see what has let loose.. fix it :-)
probably one of the clips on the end of one or both of the rods that go to
the latch assembly have popped off and all it will take will be to reattach
or maybe find new clips and reattach, if not there look for them in the
bottom of the door inside. let me know if you need whatever, I'm sure I have
it. if you let me know in the next hour could ship this morning, am going in
to mail out titles for SRL311-00211 to John O. and title for SPL212-00206 to
Dan Z..and some other stuff.

good luck!
Craig