No Frills Iron Bottom Motoring Tour

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: No Frills Iron Bottom Motoring Tour
From: "Eric Hankinson" <eric@railpros.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 07:40:44 -0800
Hello List!

The Iron Bottom is scheduled for April 6, 7, and 8th!  I went on this last
year and it was the most fun I ever had on four wheels.  This year, I know I
will be joined by Les Canaday and Victor (perhaps?). A large contingent of
Roadsters would be AWESOME! Get out!! Drive your cars like they were MEANT
to be driven! Information on the rally is at:
http://www.carnight.org/_wsn/page2.html.  Both overnight stays are in Paso
Robles.  The Black Oak Motor Lodge is sold out, but there are several other
hotels in town, including Motel 6 for the budget-minded. Once you
participate, I guarantee you will be hooked!  Les has participated for
several years and I have been looking forward to this ALL year.  This tour
goes through California's best twisty and largely unoccupied back roads and
the Spring scenery is beautiful.

Eric Hankinson

1969 2000

302 V8