not mgb..60x100 garage....

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: not mgb..60x100 garage....
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 12:45:00 -0500
I sent an apology to notmgb when that thing happened and it bounced back so
maybe he never saw it. then sent to the list... got an e-mail from notmgb on
the garage thing and how many he thought would fit in so replied and
mentioned my apology.. that also bounced back, but I'd like to reply to him
and evidently he reads list mail.. so here goes and if it's inappropriate I
apologize.

Craig

don't know if you ever got my apology note for the last e-mail you got from
me. I sent it to the list as well. it was sent but bounced back from you,
can resend if you'd like to see it. realized my error within minutes. was
not.mgb, not notmgb and I hear he's screwed with your auctions too. sorry
'bout that.  I figure if I really packed them in would get around 80 in
there. just after the bit about the $200 roadster, buying from a friend,
selling on the list and your "yeah, right.. friend" shit, was still a bit
touchy. maybe you can understand my mistake, they look much the same without
my glasses on.you never apoligized to me for that and still owe me as far as
I see it. everything I said about the car was absolutely true and you called
me a liar in front of the list. should have been a public apology to the
list, same as I sent when I realized my error. had you done the right thing
back then, I would have known you were a stand up guy and never would have
thought you could have been the person pulling this batch of shit. still not
too late...could go a long way towards restoring your credibility to the
list, you really screwed yourself  forwarding that private e-mail from me to
you to the list. no fallout on my side, lots of encouragement and folks
saying what an asshole you were. so you have an opportunity to change that
opinion in one quantum step, folks mostly remember the last post they
see....

Craig