FREE FREE FREE! Hard Top...

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: FREE FREE FREE! Hard Top...
From: "Eric Hankinson" <eric@railpros.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 19:26:24 -0800
Hello List!

I need to get rid of my hard top.  It is a Thompson hard top and it came
with the car.  The previous owner did a pretty nice DuPont Isocyanate black
glossy paint job on the outside.  It looks nicer than the vast majority of
hard tops you see out there.  No front brackets of course because I need
them for my convertible top.  However, it does have the side hold-down
brackets.  I took photos earlier this afternoon, which I can e-mail.  I also
have photos of it on my website.  The rubber is still there, but is not in
the greatest shape.

The first one who says they wants it, gets it.  I don't have space for it
anymore.

Eric Hankinson

1969 2000

302 V8