Re: Time to move on.. my response and I'm done.

To: "Scott Kaczmarek" <skczmrk@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Time to move on.. my response and I'm done.
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 23:01:59 -0500
Scott,

I sent a private e-mail to a private party. other than his posting that to
the list, what foul language have you ever seen or heard of me using?..that
was not public, I did not post it to the list. if you were offended, contact
notmgb it was his post. if that's not satisfactory to you, I'm sorry. all I
can say.

>2]  You were asked once before to stop using foul language as youngsters
also read the list.

I have never once used foul language to the list. unless you can find a post
to the list that I personally made to the list, as far as I'm concerned now
you owe me an apology on the list as well.

as for lack of professionalism, evidently you don't have a clue. I made an
error, accused an individual who had called me a liar before in front of the
list of the second thing which turned out to be incorrect...as soon as I
realized there were 2 people involved, both notmgb and not.mgb I did the
"professionally correct" as well as personally correct thing and stated in
front of the list I had in fact made an error. I apologised. I never sent
the vulgar language to the list yet when the person I'd sent it to
privately, not on the list, sent it to the list at first some folks thought
it was me who had sent it. I am over it, but now notmgb has sent me a
personal e-mail yet has blocked his inbox from anything coming in. whatever.
this is the last attempt at any explanation, I did absolutely nothing wrong.
very few people did not realize I had not sent the post, evidently you were
one of them. if I posted an e-mail to the list with a lot of vulgar language
and made it appear it had come from you, how would you look at that? how
would your kids react? in essence that is what notmgb did to me. I was no
happier to see it on the list than you.. and some stupid people just seem
not to get that I did not send it. they are few and far between, most people
have said encouraging things and what an a.... notmgb is/was. luckily I'm
certain you must not be one of those people  for someone I would assume
likes to think of themself as a respected member of the roadster community,
I am surprised at your lack of professionalism as well. I've moved on, why
did you feel it necessary to post this? and not even to me, had to bother
the list with it. shame on you.

Craig Halsted

as you have chosen to send  your e-mail to me to the list and not even to
me,  I will return the favor only you get your own personal copy.