RE: Question about Speedo

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Question about Speedo
From: "Chas Willis" <fairlady@putermail.net>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 15:25:57 -0400
I checked the transmission end originally, the "keyway" is intact, I had to
line it up with the slot to insert the cable all the way into the tranny.

It sounds as if the issue is the "plastic gear".

Any Idea which vender has that piece and where I might find directions on
removal and replacement?

Chas

Also one more question..

Any one have a good suggestion for a muffler replacement. For some reason
the neighbors don't appreciate it when I start her up at 5am..

  _____