Painting tip needed

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Painting tip needed
From: stan k <stathy@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 07:52:34 -0700
Many thanks to those who have helped me out with all my body work questions.

I have one last one (I hope) in regards to the final painting.

I'm planning on laying down 3-4 coats and am wondering if they need to be
sprayed
all on the same day.  What I mean by that is can I lay the first coat then once
it flashes lay down the second coat, wait a few days and lay the final coats.
My concern would be that it was mentioned to me that it's best to lay down the
paint right after flashing and that waiting a few days might not yield the best
adhersion to the coats below.

Any advice?

Many thanks for your time.

Stan Karras