1970 Ignition switch install on a 69 2000

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1970 Ignition switch install on a 69 2000
From: Paul Souza <pauljsouza@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 08:32:16 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Everyone,
  Has anyone installed the ignition switch below in their 69 2000?  It would
not work for me.

  http://www.datsunroadster.com/PIC_PAGES/NEW_PARTS_PIC_PAGES/487-09.htm

  I was working with Gary Boone to get power to one of the coil wires and I
could not get power to the solid black wire with this unit.  The web site
states you need to switch some wires in the harness plug.  Has anyone
successfully done this?  If so, please share instructions.

  Thanks,

  Paul Souza
  69 2000
  Vacaville, CA

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messengers low  PC-to-Phone call rates.