Re: brake master cylinder

To: "Gary McCormick" <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: brake master cylinder
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 16:12:50 -0700
Gary, Great explanation, simply put its like the resistance through a straw,
the smaller the straw the higher the resistance, or pressure the larger the
straw the lesser the pressure.  You can get two straws one large and one big
and try drinking through them, the larger straw is always easier to drink
through, hence less resistance.   I always thought the Z master cylinder was
a bad idea, personally I just rather pay the 200 or so dollars and get a new
MC which I know is designed for the car.
Later, Gerardo