Interior color

To: "roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Interior color
From: "Bill Oakes" <boakes@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 09:12:20 -0500
Hi gang,

things are finally starting to go together (yeah, later than expected,
no surprise to many here I'm sure). Once we got the car back from
paint we started talking about a different color interior than the
stock black. Since it's more of a red/orange than a deep red we're
thinking a camel/tan interior.

So, to do that I'm thinking of what interior parts can/should be tan.

Carpet - easy
Top - I have a new black one, where can I get a tan one (anyone need
new black top?)
Seats - I've seen tan Miata seats that looked nice, if not, covers?
Dash - I have a new cover, keep it black or dye it with SEM spray?
Other parts???

Then, if I do go with the tan, which tan do I start with and match from there?

This beautiful weather in Chicago is killing me, such good convertible
weather....

thanks
Bill Oakes
Libertyville, IL