[Roadsters] Philly area repair

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Philly area repair
From: Eva Van Stratum <evanstratum@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 11:47:47 -0700 (PDT)
Okay, no problem with my '69 2000 at present, but it's only a matter of time
with these things.  Does anyone know of a shop in the Philadelphia / upper
Delaware area that knows beans about working on Datsun roadsters?  I'd rather
have to drive a bit and get a better shop than deal with someone just making
guesses.  Doesn't have to be Datsun specific (Alfa dealer in TN did my Fiat,
convinced me to sell it as.. never mind the non-flattering term he used).

  Eva Van Stratum
  Aston, PA.