[Roadsters] Transmissionless in Seattle

To: "datsun-roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Transmissionless in Seattle
From: "Jones Barton" <jones_barton@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 15:33:18 -0700
Hi everybody,

Great suggestions from everyone on finding a transmission shop in the Seattle
area.  I finally got hold of Ross Mullen with SportsImports and he just
happened to have a rebuilt transmission on the shelf looking for a home. With
any luck it will get to me by Friday and hopefully everything back together by
next week just in time for the liquid sunshine season in the Northwest.  I
think after everything I have had to replace or get rebuilt, the only thing
remaining to do is the fuel pump, might as well replace that just for the fun
of it.

Thanks everyone

Jones Barton
1969 1600