[Roadsters] Watkins Glen 2007

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Watkins Glen 2007
From: "John Klingman" <jklingman@stny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 13:26:24 -0400
Hi all,
  The Glen was terrific, 40th anniversary of the 2000 and 20th year of Datsuns
at the Glen, thanks Mark. We live close to the Glen and get there several
times a summer, and been to the Vintage Race many times. Last year was our
first Datsun gathering , we had just bought our roadster a few months before(
Craig Halsted found us a nice '68 2000); this year we drove our roadster,
Spike, to the Glen. As the newbies, we have been waiting for the "old timers"
to talk it up. No one was at a loss for words at the Glen.
  Gloria and John Klingman
    Sidney, NY '68 2000 a.k.a. Spike